Monday, January 14, 2013

I am Pleased to Announce


I'll be writing a column for Fantasy Trade 411 this year as their Senior Fantasy Baseball Writer.

But that's not even the most exciting news. For the first time ever I'll be offering - in partnership with Fantasy Trade 411 - what a number of my readers and followers on Twitter have been asking me to provide for years.

Player Projections!

That's right. For the first time, I have projected statistics for every team in the Major Leagues, down to every at-bat and inning for all 30 Major League teams.

The initial roll out of these projections will be part of Fantasy Trade 411's Draft Kit. We are still working out the possibility of additional information - including but not limited to: updated projections throughout the spring, bid limits for Rotisserie-style formats, and other wrinkles.

For those of you that have grown accustomed to my work at this site, rest assured that this doesn't mean the end of Roto Think Tank by any stretch of the imagination. If anything, my hope is that this partnership will expand my audience among the fantasy baseball community. I will still continue to provide regular, high quality content in this space.

Fantasy Trade 411 is rapidly becoming a top-flight source for fantasy sports commentary and analysis. They're going places, and I'm happy as hell to be on board.

Look for more updates about this partnership - and the projections - both here and on Twitter in the next few days.

No comments: