Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CBS Sportsline Auctions Next Week

For the 5th consecutive year, John and I will be participating in the CBS Sportsline expert auction. And, yes, this year Eric Mack over at CBS Sportsline has decided to switch from draft to auction format.

In 2004, we won and then in 2005 came in 2nd, but have slipped since then, finishing in the second division due to the first round selection of Derrek Lee in 2006 and Chris Carpenter in 2007. I'm hoping to reverse that trend this year, and I think the auction format, which I'm more comfortable with, might help.

For the first time, the Patton & Co. team will be participating in both the A.L. and N.L. only auctions. The A.L. auction is Tuesday, February 5, while the N.L. auction is on Wednesday, February 6. Both start at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.

I'll post more details as far as being able to track these auctions as they become available.

No comments: