Friday, April 09, 2010

Free Agents and This Weekend

Just when I made it back to the blog and started to write again, I needed to travel for work. The upside is that I survived bars in NY for 4 days with Phillies T-shirts proudly displayed.

This is a busy weekend for Roto Think Tank: two auctions, one AL and one NL. On top of that, Mike is commissioner of our AL and I am commissioner of our NL. Since that is the case, we'll also be splitting up our free agent reports this year.

I'm going to continue to do our write-ups on late Sunday night and early Monday morning. If, however, you are interested in some weekend free-agent/FAAB targets, drop us an e-mail and I'll make an effort to do a pre-FAAB write up...if the readers ask, it shall be delivered!

In the meantime, if you are auctioning this weekend, best of luck!

2 comments:

Mike Gianella said...

I'll add to this that there will be no FAAB write-ups this weekend. Like Toz said, though, if you want our two cents about a player for your upcoming FAAB bids, let us know and we'll do our best to squeeze a comment in between our auctions.

Dennis said...

You guys do such a great job with your write-ups. I would like your feedback on a couple of NL only players.

Gary Matthews Jr
Jerry Hairston
Sean Marshall
Esmailin Caridad
Omar Infante
Kyle Mclellan
Jason Motte
fred lewis

Thanks