Saturday, October 06, 2012

Update/What's Next

So I didn't win a single one of my leagues in 2012. For me, that's the first time this has happened since 2008. I'll take some time at some point later this month to talk about my failures, particularly in the two expert leagues I'm in.

I usually also do an awards write-up at some point in October. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of doing these write-ups, but people like them and they generate a lot of discussion. I will probably be doing this again at some point this winter.

Of course, at some point I'll be doing what I do every winter: my position-by-position valuation write-ups, including 2012 dollar values.

Once again, thanks for reading. Some of you have been with me since the beginning, some of you just joined up this year, but thanks to all of you. It sounds corny/stupid/cheesy, but you're why I'm here and why I keep doing this.

See you all soon. Hope I helped you out at least a little bit in your leagues this year.


3 comments:

mulkowsky said...

Thanks, Mike! Loved having you alongside during the ride this season!

Unknown said...

In your Leagues how often do teams fail to make the minimum IP?

Ryan said...

Started reading this year. You really helped me out with NL only pick ups. Thanks man